Pre-assessment for initial certification
The pre-assessment gap analysis is a training and awareness session for internal stakeholders and interested parties, who may serve as designated control owners and participate in required annual activities (e.g., risk analysis, internal audit).
The gap analysis includes:
- An interpretation of applicable ISO requirements to be documented
- Observations and best practices based on your organization’s peers and sector-specific trends
- Insights into your management system documentation on processes, internal controls, internal auditing, and management review
- Upfront analysis of risks that could threaten your ability to meet the applicable ISO standard requirements
- A summary of current business processes and related controls along with remediation recommendations