If you are a DoD contractor, Coalfire’s DoD RMF certification and accreditation service can help you assess your information systems to DoD RMF standards in pursuit of a DoD Agency Authority to Operate (ATO). Using NIST 800-53 Revision 4 guidance, our RMF approach builds on the framework’s six steps (Categorize, Select, Implement, Assess, Authorize, and Monitor) and capitalizes on our extensive experience delivering RMF services to the federal civilian sector.
We can help you:
- Deliver a unified view of cyber risk and vulnerabilities across your organization through risk-focused tools and procedures.
- Gauge the potential impact of risk-based decision-making on the mission.
- Reduce time spent obtaining DoD and other federal agency authorizations with reciprocal acceptance.
- Increase the likelihood of executing future projects on time and on budget by proactively building security into systems.
- Enhance efficiency through information assurance control inheritance and reuse.
In addition to DoD RMF compliance expertise, our cyber engineering experts can help you cost-efficiently plan and engineer the right architectures, software, and tools to aid in developing resilient and secure systems, including cloud and platform migrations. Rather than rip and replace, we optimize and enhance security tools across your organization to effectively leverage your existing assets and licenses.