Supporting your AWS cloud infrastructure and the applications that reside within it places a significant operational burden on your team. Coalfire’s AWS managed services enable you to achieve a stronger security and compliance posture while reducing stress and impact on your team. Coalfire provides a dedicated team that monitors and secures your system to meet and maintain rigorous compliance standards. Coalfire CMS on AWS enables you to outsource specialized compliance and cloud talent to manage your highly regulated environments. This results in:
AWS Managed Services for FedRAMP
- Reduced operating expenses by up to 54% by decreasing internal resource needs.
- Internal teams able to focus time and energy on other strategic initiatives.
Coalfire helps cloud service providers (CSPs) achieve and maintain FedRAMP authorization
and manage the security and compliance posture of each environment housed in AWS to meet the rigorous standards of FedRAMP. Inclusive of managed services, Coalfire’s FastRAMP 360 solution
combines consultative advisory and engineering services with managed services into one seamless, all-inclusive approach to FedRAMP on AWS.
Coalfire Cloud Managed Services on AWS also provides oversight through each step of the assessment process, including initiation and documentation, security testing, review, and authorization. After ATO is achieved, Coalfire assists with all aspects of the maintenance of the AWS environment. In support of FedRAMP processes, Coalfire also adheres to FedRAMP requirements for all operational activities:
- Remediation support for assessment gaps
- Continuous Monitoring (ConMon)
- Incident and event monitoring and management
- Vulnerability management
- Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Change control assistance
- Availability and continuity management
- Access Management
- Ongoing audit and compliance management
- Customer success