Leverage Google’s Authorized Infrastructure and Products.
Learn how GCP’s FedRAMP P-ATO will expedite your own path to authorization.
49 GCP products, including the underlying Google Cloud Infrastructure, are covered in the Moderate-Impact P-ATO issued by the Joint Authorization Board.
Learn how this authorization affects GCP customers pursuing FedRAMP and how to leverage Google’s FedRAMP-authorized infrastructure and products.
Chris Johnson and Shaon Ajith Kumar from Google and Gary Guercio from Coalfire will discuss:
- How to leverage FedRAMP-authorized GCP products to add efficiency to your FedRAMP initiative
- What makes Google’s control implementation unique to FedRAMP
- The gaps identified within Moderate and High-Impact authorizations
- How to pursue FedRAMP on GCP by customizing authorized GCP products
- The products included in the FedRAMP Authorization
- Next steps for developing or moving Google products into the GCP authorized boundary
This recorded webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.