Coalfire’s RAMPcon DC 2023 event provided attendees with valuable insights and strategies for maximizing success in the federal market and optimizing the FedRAMP authorization process. Each of the sessions were recorded and are now available for on-demand viewing.
The sessions bring together key players from the industry including the top IaaS providers and leading SaaS providers that have successfully gone through the FedRAMP process, to share insights on mastering the FedRAMP business case, securing an agency sponsor, understanding how to get a competitive edge in the FedRAMP market, and strategies to scale FedRAMP business once authorized. These recorded sessions with help you to:
- Gain valuable insights on the FedRAMP market, including key trends and agency requirements.
- Learn how to master the FedRAMP business case, find an agency sponsor, and grow your federal business.
- Benefit from perspectives and insights shared by successful SaaS providers who have achieved Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Understand how to gain a competitive edge in the FedRAMP market and effectively navigate the complex landscape of government IT procurement.
- Discover successful strategies to scale your FedRAMP business by establishing additional agency relationships and obtaining ATOs.